Terms and Conditions of Ahmad Tea: TEA & WIN LAH Contest
Organiser and Eligibility
- This TEA & WIN LAH[“Nationwide Contest or Contest”] is organised by Sangla Foods Sdn Bhd [“the Organiser”] and is open to all Malaysian residents with a valid MyKad and address in Malaysia age of 18 years old and above as of 15st – August 2021, subject to the Terms and Conditions herein contained. The Organiser shall reserve the right to request for evidence of identification documents.
- This Contest will run for 62 days, starting from 15st August 2021 at 12:00am till 15nd October 2021 at 11:59pm following Malaysian time [“the Contest Period”].
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Contest Period at any time. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
|Contest Journey||Contest Period|
|1||15 August 2021 from 00:00 hours (12:00 a.m.) and ends on 28 August 2021, 23:59 hours (11:59 p.m.)
Winner Announcement: 31 August 2021
|2||29 August 2021 from 00:00 hours (12:00 a.m.) and ends on 11 September 2021, 23:59 hours (11:59 p.m.)
Winner Announcement: 14 September 2021
|3||12 September 2021 from 00:00 hours (12:00 a.m.) and ends on 25 September 2021, 23:59 hours (11:59 p.m.)
Winner Announcement: 28 September 2021
|4||26 September 2021 from 00:00 hours (12:00 a.m.) and ends on 15 October 2021, 23:59 hours (11:59 p.m.)
Winner Announcement: 18 October 2021
Submission of Entries and Qualifying Criteria
- Participants must purchase a minimum RM25 Ahmad Tea products in order to participate. Participants can purchase Ahmad Tea products from our Official Online Stores & Offline Retailers in Malaysia.
- A single receipt (the “Proof of Purchase”) with a minimum purchase of RM 25 is entitled for ONE  entry. The Proof of Purchase receipt must be original and dated during the Contest Period. The Receipt must bear the receipt number, name and/or logo of the outlet and at which the purchase was made and the required Ahmad Tea Products clearly stated [“Receipt Details”].
- Each entry is only valid for one Contest Journey and entitled to upload 3 creative Ahmad Tea moments.
For example: Submitted ONE receipt (min RM25), Participant is entitled to upload 3 creative Ahmad Tea moments for ONE Contest Journey ONLY, only the first 3 creative Ahmad Tea moments that uploaded will be judged according to the Judging Criteria Section of this Terms & Conditions. The 4th and more creative Ahmad Tea moments that are uploaded in the same Contest Journey or next Contest Journey will NOT be judged and given any score. (The complete and valid entry = 1 Receipt minimum RM25 + 3 creative Ahmad Tea moments within the same Contes Journey period. The Creative Ahmad Tea moments that are uploaded across different Contest Journey period(s) are not allowed to be combined.)
- Multiple entries for one Contest Journey are acceptable and entitled to upload more than 3 creative Ahmad Tea moments.
For example: Submitted TWO receipts (min RM25 each receipt), Participant is entitled to upload 6 creative Ahmad Tea moments for ONE Contest Journey ONLY, only the first 6 creative Ahmad Tea moments that uploaded will be judged according to the Judging Criteria Section of this Terms & Conditions. The 7th and more moments that are uploaded will NOT be judged and given any score.
Easy 3 Steps to Participate:
- Purchase any Ahmad Tea, minimum RM25 per receipt.
- Go to https://journey.ahmadtea.my , fill up the required information and UPLOAD the clear image of RECEIPT with Receipt Details as a Proof of Purchase.
- Participants must post 3 creative Ahmad Tea moments (photo or short clip with Ahmad Tea Products) on Facebook or Instagram with hashtag of #JourneyWithAhmadTea and #25YearsWithAhmadTea
- The moment post you have uploaded, remember to tag 3 friends who might also be interested to show off their Ahmad Tea moments too!!
- Stay tuned and like our Ahmad Tea Facebook Page for more updates
(a) All approved/qualified entries submitted for this Contest, upon moderation by the Organiser, will be saved into microsite during the Contest Period.
(b) The form must be filled by participants and provide the information as:
i) Purchase Date of the product
ii) Full name as per I.C (MyKad)
iii) I.C (MyKad) Number
iv) Email Address
v) Mobile Number
vi) The name of Ahmad Tea’s product(s) purchased as per Receipt
vii) Facebook Username
viii) Instagram Username
(c) Each entry submitted must complete all of the information. Any incomplete information of entries will be disqualified.
- Grand Prize – Samsung S20 Galaxy Plus for 4 winners
- First Prize – Instax Mini 11 for 12 winners
- Consolation Prize – RM 250 Touch’nGo eWallet for 32 winners
- Special Prize: Best Ahmad Tea Moments – Limited Ahmad Tea Wooden Tea Box for 10 winners
|Contest Journey||Date||Contest Prizes||Total Winners|
|1||15/Aug/2021 to 28/Aug/2021||i. iPhone 12
ii. Instax Mini 11 Giveaway
iii. Touch’nGo eWallet
|i. iPhone 12
ii. Instax Mini 11 Giveaway
iii. Touch’nGo eWallet
|i. iPhone 12
ii. Instax Mini 11 Giveaway
iii. Touch’nGo eWallet
|i. iPhone 12
ii. Instax Mini 11 Giveaway
iii. Touch’nGo eWallet
|Hidden Special Prize||15/Aug/2021 to 15/Oct/2021||Limited Ahmad Tea Wooden Tea Box||10 Winners||10|
- For Grand Prize, First Prize and Consolation Prize in Contest Journey 1, 2, 3 & 4, the total 3 creative moments in each Contest Journey which are uploaded by Participants will be measured by the Organiser’s scorecard based on Color Matching, Relevance of Ahmad tea Product(s) with the Moment, Decoration and Prop(s) Setting, Editing Effort and Impression which made up a total score of 50 for each moment, the score ranking will determined the winner of Prizes.
i) Each Contest Journey has 1 Grand Prize to be won by the Participant with the highest score.
ii) Each Contest Journey has 3 First Prize to be won by Participants ranked 2nd, 3rd and 4th with the highest score.
iii) Each Contest Journey has 8 Consolation Prizes to be won by Participants ranked 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th with the highest score.
- The total Scores generated from the creative Ahmad Tea moments uploaded will expire at the end of each Contest Journey and will not bring forward to the next Contest Journey. Each receipt submitted is entitled with 3 creative Ahmad Tea moments for ONE Contest Journey ONLY.
- For Special Prize, at the end of the Contest Period, the only single (one) creative moment uploaded by Participants from the Contest Journey 1, 2, 3 & 4 will be measured solely by the Organiser’s management team on a voting system based on Relevance of Ahmad tea Product(s) with the Moment, Editing Effort and Impression.
- The selected Winners will be informed through Whatsapp by the Organiser. Selected Winners are required to respond to the Organiser within five  days from the date of notification if there are any errors in the details provided. The Organiser shall not be held liable in the event that the Winner(s) cannot be contacted for whatever reason after at least three  attempts by the Organiser or its Agents. All Prizes will be delivered within two  weeks or less from the date of notification.
- The Organiser, its agents, sponsors and representatives shall have no liability to any Participant who defaults in collecting the Prizes in accordance with the Prize Claim/Delivery Date in any respect whatsoever. The Organiser reserves the right to determine how uncollected Prizes will be dealt with. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the postal notification to the Winner(s). The Organiser will not be held responsible should there be any error, delay or defect in notification via telephone and Whatsapp Message to the Participants of the Winner(s).
- The Organiser will not be held liable in the event that prize fulfilments are not completed due to incorrect details provided by the Participants.
- The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the Prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The values of the Prizes are correct at the time of printing. All Prizes are given on an “as is where” basis and are not transferable or exchangeable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
- All Winner(s) must abide by the Terms & Conditions of the parties arranging and/or providing for the Prizes and the Terms & Conditions attached to the Prizes, if any.
Liability & Responsibility
- Winner(s) shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including personal injury and/or death) resulting from their participation in this Contest, redemption and/or of the Prizes. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim, or accident (including personal injury and/or death) in any manner whatsoever suffered by the Participants as a result of the participation in the Contest and/or the use of the Prizes.
- All cost, fees, and/or expenses incurred or to be incurred by the Winner(s) in relation to the participation of this Content and/or to redeem the prize, which shall include but not limited to the cost for recording, transportation, accommodation, postage/courier, personal cost and/or any other costs, fees and/or other expenses, are the sole responsibility of the Winner(s).
- The Organiser is not responsible for any error that may occur in the processing of the entries for this Contest, nor responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or website(s).
- Participants also agree that the Organiser is not responsible nor liable for any delay, injury or damage to the Participant’s and/or any third party’s computer, computer system or apparatus relating to or resulting from the access to, participation in this Contest, including the playing, downloading of any materials or information from the “TEA & WIN LAH” Contest and in connection with this Contest, submission/uploading for this Contest, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction.
- Participants agree to abide by the Contest Terms & Conditions. The Participants are hereby reminded not to irresponsibly or unnecessarily, intentionally or unintentionally, manipulate, exploit or harm the child for the purposes of this Contest, and shall take full responsibility of any undesired incidents thereof. In any event, the Organiser reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entries viewed or observed to contain any such elements
Rights of the Organiser
- By submitting your entries for this Contest, all Participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organiser. The Organiser shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify, and publish the entry submitted by all the Participants, publish the names of the Participants, in anyway it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purpose and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the Participants and the Participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials. For the avoidance of doubt, the submissions will not be edited for judging purposes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite the best efforts of the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove and/or disqualify any Participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of any Terms & Conditions of the Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to remove any submissions of the person who it reasonably suspects has violated or infringed any of these general terms and conditions and the Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this online Contest and/or the Contest submission process.
- By participating in the Contest, the Participants consent for the Organiser and any of its holding, subsidiary or related companies as defined in the Companies Act 1965 and its service providers, agents and contractors who provide administrative and business support to the Organiser and act on the Organiser’s behalf [“Authorised Third Parties”] [Collectively “the Organiser”] to process the Participants’ personal information provided in the entry submission for purposes of the Contest. This includes disclosing the Participants’ name to the general public when the Participants become a Winner in the Contest by publishing the Participants’ names, photographs and other personal information without any further notice to the Participants and compensation for advertising and publicity purposes.
- The Organiser may also use the Participants’ personal information for purposes of contacting and sending to the Participants marketing and promotional information or materials about the Organiser’s products, services, any promotions, events or Contests organised by the Organiser.
- In the event that the Participants agree to share and disclose personal information of a person whom the Participants intend to refer to the Organiser, the Participants acknowledge that the Participants have obtained the consent of that person to share and disclose his/her personal information to the Organiser and to being contacted by the Organiser.
- In respect of minors or individuals not legally competent to give consent, the Participants confirm that they have appointed the Participants to act for them and, to consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal information in accordance with this privacy notice.
- The Organiser is a global company and the Participants’ personal information may be transferred across borders. The Organiser will ensure that the country the Participants’ data is transferred to has a similar or equivalent personal information protection laws in place.
- To the extent that the applicable law allows, Participants have the right to request for access to, request for a copy of, request to update or correct the Participants’ personal information held by the Organiser. All Participants’ written requests or queries should be sent to the email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note the Organiser requires the participants’ personal information in order to process the Participants’ participation in the Contest, without which the Organiser will not be able to process the Participants’ application.
Other Terms & Conditions
- All entries submitted must be original and shall not breach any intellectual property rights belonging to any party. The Participants shall not pose, distribute, reproduce or submit in any way whatsoever, any materials containing any other party’s intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, or other proprietary information owned by another party without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such intellectual property rights or proprietary information. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted in a way that constitutes an intellectual property infringement, please contact the Organiser.
- Any names, trademarks or logos used and or reproduced in any materials (including marketing and promotional materials) in connection with this Nationwide Contest, in particular, that relates to the Prize, are the properties of their respective owners. This Promotion and the Organiser are not affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by, the relevant owners, unless otherwise communicated, and such owners are not part of the Organiser’s group of companies.
- This Nationwide Contest is running on Facebook and Instagram, however, the Nationwide Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook and Instagram.
- The Organiser, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify this Terms & Conditions without any prior notice, if required for the smooth running of the Contest.
- These Terms & Conditions are prepared in English only.
- The Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
- By participating in this Contest, Participants agree to be bound by this Contest Terms & Conditions, and the Decisions of the Organiser.
- In the event of discrepancy between the English version and BM version of the Terms & Conditions. The Organizer shall take precedence of Terms and Conditions in English version.
- The Organiser shall not be held liable or responsible for any delay and/or failure in the receipt of entry due to the inability of the respective Internet Service Provider [ISP] company and/ or telecommunication network to provide timely and/or efficient internet and/or telecommunication services.
- Below is a partial list of content that is illegal or prohibited to be posted on the Contest. Posting of any of this content by the participant may, in the Organiser’s sole discretion, result in disqualification of participation. In addition, the Organiser reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action, in its sole discretion, against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication posted on facebook page that are relevant to the brands in this Contest and reporting such violators to the appropriate legal authorities. Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to, contents which, in the Organiser’s sole judgement:-
- Is offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, politically religious agendas, inflammatory religious content, violence, foul language, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Include ingredients that are offensive to other religious practices
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” “spam,” or any other unsolicited mass mailing, e-mailing, or other communication;
- Includes any information that  the participant knows is false or misleading,  promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, or  is threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libellous;
- Constitutes or includes any illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted or copyrightable work, including, but not limited to,  pirated computer programs or links to them,  information which circumvents manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices,  pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Displays obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- Includes material that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- Includes material showing or depicting any offensive or violent acts whether involving other person or persons or animal or not;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; and
- Exhibits overtly dangerous or potentially life-threatening situations.
Governing Law And Jurisdiction
- This Contest and the terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia, and each Participant agrees to submit any claim, dispute or controversy to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.